I write articles about:
- UX/UI Design – The latest trends & tutorials
- Futuristic products & technology
- Personal Development – Books & learnings about productivity, goal-achievement, our minds, and spirituality
- My interests – Cyberpunk, fashion, and high-end stationery & calligraphy
About Me – Wendy
I’m Wendy. I’m a UX/UI designer, creator, and writer/blogger from Sweden. I have an immense interest in futuristic technology, human-computer interaction, and art. When I was 15 I started getting into web design and cyberpunk. It was mostly during my B.Sc. in cognitive science that I truly learned about all of these subjects.
Apart from this blog, I also:
- Upload videos on YouTube
- Post about design projects on Instagram and Dribbble
- Own a small e-commerce brand (Noty & Co.) where I design and sell my own digital printables, planners, and stickers
I also (of course) have other interests apart from working.
I like spending time with people I love, electronic music (lo-fi, trap, techno), traveling, and practicing yoga and meditation. I also really like fountain pens, inks, painting, calligraphy, journaling, studying and investing (FIRE movement!).
Looking for more cool cyberpunk content?
I have this Pinterest board (see below) about futuristic, cyberpunk, and sci-fi design inspiration. I update it regularly, so check it out if you also like this stuff!
Don’t hesitate to send me a message on Instagram or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Updates of new articles will be sent straight into your inbox. (Not every day, don’t worry! Perhaps once a month or less).