Lil Nas X has just released a new version of a music video for his song “Panini”. And this version is featuring all futuristic cyberpunk elements that you could ever wish for.
Amazingly checking off the list
- Skyscrapers at night and a non-sleeping megacity
- Holograms both of himself (Example: as a Beats by Dre advertisement) and in gadgets like smartwatches
- Blue and pink neon lights all over the place
- Hover Uber cars, and self-driving at that
- Hover backpacks
- Hover shoes
- Advanced dancing robots
- Black Techwear (streetwear)
- Semi-transparent advertisements in glass
Panini Cyberpunk Scenes
This Panini cyberpunk video was directed by Mike Diva. YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXcSLI58-h8
It seems like the idea was his own as Lil Nas X also tweeted the following:
HUGE THANK YOU TO MIKE DIVA AND THE SPECIAL EFFECTS TEAM FOR BRINGING MY VISION TO LIFE!!Lil Nas X
I really hope this is the first of a trend that will be followed by many.
More cyberpunk articles
Make sure to check out my other articles on cyberpunk if you’re interested in seeing more.