In this video I show an easy method on how to export/convert/render your After Effects project as MP4 in After Effects CC 2018 that you can send to and watch on your iPhone. This is a method without media encoder using HandBrake. This is a good method especially if you have an After Effect video that you want to post on Instagram for example which can only be done through your phone.
Step-by-step on how to do it:
- Open the Composition Settings in After Effects.
- Make sure the Pixel Ratio Aspect is set to Square Pixels.
- Export in Render Queue. You will get a .mov file.
- Download program called Handbrake
- Chose the movie in Handbrake
- Make sure the Dimensions are right. The Cropping to Custom and 0 on all form fields.
- Chose where to save the video and the name.
- Click Start to convert from .mov to .mp4
- If on Mac
- Open the file in Finder
- Right-click on Share
- Chose Airdrop
- Choose the device you want to share it to.
Subscribe if you liked the video!
More similar articles
Here’s a few more similar articles, if you’re interested in reading more
- How to create a 3D object in After Effects
- Weekly Design Inspiration X2 _ Carl Hauser
- How to prepare logo format for After Effects